Modular Digital remote camera systems.
Innovision Optics introduces the CAMS MD Remote Camera Head System. Developed
by Movie Engineering, the CAMS MD is the most modular and versatile camera tracking
system ever created to date.
The new CAMS MD achieves digital precision with total fluidity in camera
movements. This robotic system provides complex remote pan, tilt, and tracking
shots, and is capable of 360 degree camera rotation. Wireless camera heads allow a cameraperson
to operate the camera from a distance with total control.
Designed for use on jib arms, cranes or overhead/floor rails, operators can
control the CAMS MD master head with a choice of panhandles, a joystick or hand
wheels, while viewing shots on a video monitor.
Two CAMS remote heads installed on the balcony of the New York City Opera.
CAMS MD unique attributes
- Water-Resistant, lightweight and compact: extremely easy to transport and set
up on site.
- There is no need for bulky cable bundles, as the CAMS MD requires
only a twisted pair or standard telephone type cable for operation. Data can
also be carried on audio or video type cables if your location already has them
- The 17-lb. CAMS MD head is compatible with most popular portable
- The CAMS MD head allows generous room through each axis of movement
to install triax cable or any other video or CCU cables without noise
inducing slip rings.
- A unique multi-camera drive feature allows for several
cameras to be linked and operated simultaneously.
- Camera movements can be stored and repeated for future
- The CAMS MD requires no special skills, is easy to learn
and use, and can be mastered in mere minutes.
The CAMS MD represents the next step in the technological advancement of
remote camera control. Let us bring that extra edge to your next job.
Past CAMS MD Credits
- Superbowl XXXV
- World Cup Soccer
- NASCAR Racing
- Large college sporting events:
- Award shows
- Used in Europe for over 10 years:
Freestyle Skiing competition in Engelberg, Switzerland
Pavarotti opera performance at La Scala
- Miss Italia Pageant
Pavarotti & Friends benefit concert
- Many other important
TV events throughout Europe
Weight: 17 lbs.
Control Distance: 5 Feet to
Power requirements: 110-220VAC or 12V & 24V batteries
Pan Range: 360°
Tilt Range: 270°
Roll Range: 360° Available